Saturday, May 14, 2011

Visalus 90 Day Challenge (Body by Vi) Weight loss Blog Coming soon.......

I will begin my journey with the new weight loss meal replacement plan beginning next week. I will combine this plan with using my Ardyss reshaping garments , to maximize my results. I will keep a daily blog that will include my meal plans, garment (reshaping garment) and exercise plan during this 90 day challenge. I will also post pictures during the challenge. The reason why I have decided to combine the two, is because the shakes will help me lose weight and the garments help to increase the burning of excess fat and allows you to reshape your body while losing weight. The garment also helps in correcting posture and distributing fat to the proper places. Stay tuned and follow me on my way to a better and healthy body.

For more information about the Visalus 90 day challenge:

VernitaHealthWealth.myvi.net/loseweight

For more information about reshaping garments:
ardyssflorida.com

No comments:

Post a Comment